Friday, December 12, 2008

I'M EMOTIONS!



YES! I admit it! i am an emotional person! and there is nothing I can do about it!
I am totally driven by emotions.. I am sooo moody.. I can change my mood, choice or decision in few minutes!
I can easily confuse my self and people around me, but I can not help it! This is me!

Each time I watch a movie.. specially if it was a strong, deep, dramatic or romantic movie.. I will spend the few days later affected by it! I would usually be down for some time if the movie is so sad or having a deep message that will make me live the film actions for some time!

Music has a deep impact on me.. and I always tend to listen to classics and soft music! (as if i need more down feelings to have)

one word would put me up in the sky or drag me deep down!
Yes, I am driven by my emotions.. and yet, I am happy with my self!

No comments: